- About us
- Patient Updates
- How can I help?
- Who We Work With
- Wildlife SOS
Please Donate Now!
A donation to the Wildlife Aid Foundation, no matter how small, really does make a difference and every penny counts. Your donation will go towards paying for food, accommodation costs, treatment needs and release of all the wildlife that comes to us daily.
Ways to Donate
If you want to make a donation there are lots of different options to choose:
(Please click the appropriate link)
|Securely via our website using PayPal or our e-commerce partners Secure Trading|
|Set up a monthly standing order to come directly from your bank to ours (see paragraph below)|
|By text message as a single donation or monthly subscription|
You can also:
- Send a cheque, made payable to The Wildlife Aid Foundation (send to the address in the footer below)
- Call us on 01372 377332 to make a payment over the phone by credit or debit card (Mastercard or Visa only)
Many supporters of Wildlife Aid choose to give a regular amount each month to help towards funding, and of course we find this very helpful as we can more accurately predict our income over the coming months, allowing us to put plans in place for developing the centre, or for buying additional medications and hospital equipment that we know we will need in the coming months. If you would like to set up a Standing Order please download this form (Standing Order form), complete and send to us by post.
GIFT AID IT!! At no extra cost to you, when you give a donation or subscribe to our membership scheme, we can claim back the tax you have paid thus maximising the gift you have given. Every penny can then be put to good use. All you have to do is click the gift aid box on the donation or Standing Order form. You only have to do this once it will apply to all future donations you may give us.
How your money helps
- £3.00 To give one injection
- £5.00 To remove ticks from a hedgehog
- £10.00 To treat a pigeon with canker
- £10.00 To examine and worm a hedgehog
- £15.00 To treat a garden bird caught by a cat
- £15.00 To hand rear one orphaned baby bird
- £20.00 To take one x-ray
- £45.00 To operate on a hedgehog
- £45.00 To provide a course of treatment and care for one fox with mange
- £60.00 To hand rear one orphaned baby hedgehog
- £65.00 To repair an owl's broken wing
- £100.00 To overwinter an underweight hedgehog
- £120.00 To operate on and treat an injured badger
- £175.00 To give life-saving treatment to a deer in a road traffic accident
- £250.00 To buy one heated intensive care cage
- £300.00 To hand rear and rehabilitate one badger cub