Make an online donation to Wildlife Aid

An online donation to Wildlife Aid, no matter how small, does make a difference. Your donation will go towards paying for food, accomodation costs, treatment needs and release of all the wildlife that comes to us daily.

256 character max

Please add any additional comments you have

If your cart contains any product or an adoption product from the shop, please go to the checkout and finish your shopping or your cart will be emptied.

Gift Aid

Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation go further.  This means that £100 can be turned into £125, just as long as donations are made through Gift Aid. Imagine what a difference that could make, and it doesn't cost you a thing.

All you have to do is click the gift aid box on the donation or Standing Order form. You only have to do this once and it will apply to all future donations you may give us.

Provided that you are a UK Tax Payer, and the amount that you pay in tax will equal or exceed the amount you will donate during this tax year then your Gift Aid declaration will be valid.  Please note that if you do not pay enough in tax to cover your donations then the Inland Revenue may reclaim the tax from you.

If you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it. It's that simple.

* Gift Aid Declaration

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008

Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
● Want to cancel this declaration   ● Change your name or home address  ● No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Share on Social Media