The work of the Wildlife Aid Foundation is far-reaching. Through the Wildlife SOS television series we are seen by millions of people world-wide, but we are actually a small charity and your support can make a real difference. We are always happy to discuss sponsorship ideas and explore partnership opportunities with environmentally-committed companies.
We like to work with both small and large organisations. We have relationships with sole-traders, small businesses, schools and large multinational corporations.
By partnering with the Wildlife Aid Foundation, you can benefit from:
– Increased staff motivation and customer inspiration
– Enhanced PR and marketing opportunities
– Establishing strong credentials as a ‘Green’ company
– Links with Wildlife Aid’s celebrity patrons
– Increased brand awareness through the charity’s high media profile
– Direct input into the charity’s community and educational programmes
– Tax advantages for company and staff through Wildlife Aid’s charitable status
Your funds can be put towards our work in general, or can be can be specifically focused to help foxes, badgers, hedgehogs, birds or one of the many other species that we care for. Opportunities also exist to sponsor or fund building work, new hospital equipment or even the Wildlife SOS television series.
To explore the potential of a partnership with the Wildlife Aid Foundation, to nominate us as your Charity of the Year, or to partner with us for a launch or promotion, please contact Simon or Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 377332
“You can play a key role in helping Wildlife Aid to expand its work. I urge you to get involved.” Chris Tarrant – Wildlife Aid Patron