To raise awareness for the dwindling British hedgehog population, we’re giving away 5 SylvanianFamilies (TM) Hedgehog Families in an exciting Facebook competition!
Just “Like” and “Share” the post on Facebook before 14th February 2015 for a chance to win.
Full T&Cs below
To find out more about our campaign to save hedgehogs, visit www.wildlifeaid.org.uk/savingharry
For a wider range of Sylvanian Families, check out their Facebook page
Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note that these are the terms and conditions and you must Like and Share the relevant Facebook post on The Wildlife Aid Foundation’s Facebook page.
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize is 1 Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family. There are 5 to be won.
Please note that these are the only prizes included, and no additional items featured in the image advertised are included.
3. The promoter is The Wildlife Aid Foundation on behalf of EPOCH making toys Limited.
4. Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
5. To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to Like and share the relevant Facebook post on The Wildlife Aid Foundation’s Facebook page which mentions the competition. They must do this before 11:59am on the 14th February 2015.
6. Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of EPOCH making toys Limited and The Wildlife Aid Foundation.
7. The winners will be 5 random entries drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified no later than 30 days after the competition has closed. If the winners do not respond within 48 hours of receiving the notification, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
9. The prize draw period will close on 15th February 2015. Entries must be received before 11:59am on the closing date. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
10. The name of the winners will be available until July 1st 2015, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to EPOCH making toys Limited (company number 08628316) of 4 Ramsay Court, Hinchinbrook Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6FY.
11. Entries from UK mainland addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. EPOCH making toys Limited will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
14. The winners agree to participate in all required publicity.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
16. Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
17. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.