Adopt a Fox
Take part in fox adoption with Wildlife Aid Foundation. We help foxes and rehabilitate them until they are able to survive in the wild on their own. The fox may have been hit by a car or be injured, and it’s our duty as a charity to save and get them back on their feet.
Your adoption pack will contain:
- A personalised Certificate of Adoption
- A fact sheet about foxes, along with some facts about the Wildlife Aid Foundation
- Your choice of 2 items, from a furry toy, kids fun pack, “The Owl with the Golden Heart” paperback or Wildlife SOS DVD
- A handy ‘What to do in a Wildlife Emergency’ wallet card
- A six month follow up letter (if you provide an email address for the Gift Recipient, this is how it will be sent, unless you specify they would prefer a hard copy).
Please read before you complete the form:
If you choose a ‘Start Date’ in the future we will hold your adoption here and send it out for that date. If you choose ‘ASAP’ we will send out the pack straight away. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
You can adopt an animal for yourself, or for someone else (“Gift Recipient”).
When ordering your adoption you can choose to have the initial pack sent either to yourself, or to the Gift Recipient, but we would like to send the six month follow up letter directly to the Gift Recipient so please make sure you include their address in the Gift Recipient fields.
Adoptions are for a period of one year from the date you choose to start.